Telescopes are good for viewing the night sky, but telescoping is bad for TTR.
What causes telescoping?
- Poor quality film: Substandard films are more susceptible to walking during the slitting process.
- Poor slitter alignment: Slitting equipment that is not set up properly results in misaligned ribbons.
- Poor slitting tension: Ribbons that are not wound tightly enough will slide on cores.
How does DNP prevent this?
- Using high quality film: We coat our own material, allowing us to have complete control over the quality process from start to finish.
- Using the best equipment: Our state-of-the-art slitting machines employ precise metrology to ensure proper alignment.
- Using precise settings: Every one of our many formulations is slit at a unique optimum speed to ensure proper tension.